Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Citrus Show on MARTHA STEWART SHOW

JoJO & BZ warming up before the show

the audience was asked to wear citrus colours
bz in key lime & jojo in tangerine 

our seats were smack dab in the middle

ok, we need everyone to look beautiful, so here is a pashmina to borrow if we don't like what you have on.
Yes sir I'm the security man

You don't think Martha Does the Prep Work!

Joey warming up the audience!  Check out the different areas!

Martha answering questions after the show

worker bees getting the Promo set ready for MARTHA to tape
JoJO had the day off from school. So she got us tks for the show....I fun day was had by all! We walk home with Candied Meyer Lemon, an electric juicer by citri star, a gift certificate to ANN TAYLOR and a hand juicer from Macy's.......Wow.....

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a day... you guys looked adorable and
    all those goodies you went home with! I love this post too... thanks so much for letting us join in your adventures, Betti!!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that's all I can say... thanks you sooo much for taking us on a tour of the MARTHA show ~ I do so love her show. . and you & JoJo look citrusly beeautiful in your lovely outfits...have a honey of a day & may sweet things come your way! Marlene aka mIzZ bEe . . (PS I typed a whole other entry and I lost it some how but all I can say again is WOW)

    ReplyDelete