Tuesday, March 29, 2011

EGG SWAP, COME ONE COME ALL

SPRING IS:  S l o w L Y unfurling. We do have more daylight! The sun is sparkling through the winds of march and before we blink April showers will be upon us.  So to usher in Spring I would like to host a Egg Swap. The incredible egg has the meaning to all as the symbol of Hope, New Beginnings, & Rebirth.  Here's my idea. I will SWAP one egg for one egg.  Decorate an egg (paper, plastic etc.) any way your hearts desire. I'm going to put a little surprise in mine. Send it to me by April 14 (they need to be in my hot little hands NO LATER THAN April 18th) and I will send one back to you from me on April 18th.













SIGN UP BY  SENDING ME AN EMAIL @ BZNYC2VT@GMAIL.COM.  I WILL CONFIRM WITH YOU. ALL SWAPS WILL BE SHOWN ON THIS BLOG.... LETS HAVE FUN!

2 comments:

  1. you can eggpect me to join in on the fun...I'll email you too ;O) from the other B

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Betti,
    This sounds like to much fun.. but I am out of town
    from the 6-10th of April... I would like to try and
    have one in the mail by the 14th... if that is ok with you..but if not that is ok, too!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete