Thursday, June 12, 2014

Finally An Affaire at Downtown Round up

OK, so I'm a little late getting this post out.  (yup I ain't martha stewart) So now's finally the time to show and share my pics and others from this wonderful event that was in May.
Roaring 20's started the ball
bz, cindy & karla hamming it up 

T 4 two


working away

beautiful needle work

two of my fav peeps

22 skidoo!


yes darling, I'll have another glass of champagne

T swap 

little purse swap

peacocks of us all


The beautiful table settings
A trunk full of T spoons 

Karen Valentines fabulous class

view from the entrance  of the ball room

a most proper name tag

What's a weekend goodie bag


ready to be seated? your first project was waiting

close up of your place card


dog lovers!

Glam shot please!




Pamela Huntington's kit…. a wowzer






Kim showing off the" finished garland"



ideas for the holidays?



flea market finds
THANK YOU KIM AND THE ALL THE WONDERFUL LADIES AND INSTRUCTORS  WHO MADE THE MAGIC HAPPEN.  IT'S UP THERE IN MY MEMORY BOOK AS ONE OF THE BEST.  I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE.   HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PIC AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED SHARING.  HAVE A HONEY OF A WEEK. BZ

1 comment:

  1. Looked like an amazing experience Betti! Just like u said it always is!

    ReplyDelete