Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Blessings Swap with Karla Nathan of BirdSong

I have had the good fortune to know the very talented and charming Karla Nathan of Bird Song fame.  I  always enjoy reading her blog. When she announced a book swap of blessing, well I  just jumped at the opportunity to bee part of her creative team of like minded gals. I decided to use the garden theme with birdies to interpret my blessings:  Here are some of my pages that I sent to the swap.  We need to make 24 pages! 4 per swap book.  The great news is Karla is making the covers and put the books together for all of us!  I can wait to get my book of 24 pages of other talented ladies endeavors !
a bird delivering blessings

a little fringe, lace and buttons

my love of birds…. delivering "ribbons of blessings"

more buttons and a change for me muted shades of turquoise , pinks and browns

a pocket full of blessings

Butterflies dancing with blessings

ok, this one has more BZ color,inspired by my trip to Santa Fe…. deep beautiful turquoise

another pocket full of blessings and old hat flowers

birds, bees, and flowers, flowing with blessings

buttons to keep the blessings" in place"

flying with blessings to reach those who need them

an area to write about the blessings

a touch of raspberry pink in honor of October "breast cancer awareness" it's a blessing

ferns, ribbons, lace, bird and buttons a repeated them I use in all my swaps

can you see the bz on this one?

finally to end the story a fairy embellished with a cape of feathers
Hope you like my pages in a future blog I will show you all what I received in return. Have a Honey of a day! BZ

No comments:

Post a Comment